- 1 package yellow cake mix (15.25 oz)
- 1 package vanilla pudding mix (3.75 oz)
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cup Borreo Ranch Sangiovese Rosa
- ½ cup Borreo Ranch Olive Oil
- [Optional] 2 Tbsp. crushed, freeze-dried strawberries
- [Optional] 1/8 tsp. Rose extract
EQUIPMENT & BAKING TIMES:
One 13” x 9” pan: bake 25 to 30 minutes
Two 8” rounds: bake 25 to 30 minutes
Bundt pan: bake 40 to 45 minutes
Butter the cake pan of your choice (see below).
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Whisk together cake mix and pudding mix in a large bowl.
Whisk together eggs, olive oil and rosa wine. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients.
Whish by hand until uniform or with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened, then medium speed until well combined, about 3 minutes.
Pour into buttered pan.
Bake on center oven rack for time indicated for pan size.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before turning out onto wire rack to cool completely.
When cool, dust with powdered sugar.
Adaptation by Silverado Associate Winemaker
Bake with and serve along with our Borreo Ranch Sangiovese Rosa or Kerner!